13.12.07

Raise my rent - David Gilmour.

Once again, into you.
Funny how your soul amazes me, how it touches deep inside.
Let it be, say your chords.
In these states, you flow like a balm, mending my own heart.
It's the scales you choose, that make me good...
something comes and goes through my window, like the words I have to study...
It's your soul, it's your spirit of love.
How I need you today.
I wish I could see you play... no one makes me feel this way.
Don't talk, just let it feel.
It's such a big part of me.
I just want you more and more, your heart just shows.
I am alone with you. -Alone with the music..?-
and I understand deeply, magicly, freely, truly.
I hear you...
No song of yours has ever made me feel this conected.
Take me to other worlds, you are the only one who can.
Your music is the mean to other faces, other places, outer spaces.
Traveling inside myself.
Breathing notes.
Hiding states.
Letting flow.
Calling love.
Feeling slow.
Marching safe.
Healing snow.
Gaining hope.
Loving dawn.
Meeting God.

No hay comentarios.: