14.1.07

Respuesta de Brad Roberts.........!!!!!

YO HABÍA POSTEADO ESTO EN LA PÁGINA DE LOS CRASH TEST DUMMIES:

Kiss from Argentina
Posted By:
Silvia Posted At: 11:08:03 PM, 12/23/2006
I think I better have a little something..... I adore your songs, guys. It's only been a month since I discovered you and what touched me the most is the special way you picture human feelings.

Brad, if u were a younger and argentine guy, we'd probably be dating.
I dedicated a post for u on my blog. :-D
http://elmundodesilvita.blogspot.com/2006/12/blog-post.html

kisseeeess for all of u.
Keep walkin'.

Sil.


Y BRAD, EL CANTANTE, ME RESPONDIÓ:

RE: Kiss from Argentina
Posted By:
Brad Roberts Posted At: 3:35:06 PM, 1/12/2007
hey - i couldn't get to your blog site. thanks for the compliment. i've never been to argentina, but i would love too.


brad


A LO QUE YO RESPONDÍ A MI VEZ CON LA TRANSCRIPCIÓN DE LO QUE HABÍA POSTEADO ACÁ, Y AGREGUÉ:

THANK U SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING.
LOVE.

LO ADORO. ME VOLÓ LA CABEZA. BUAAAAHHH ALGÚN DÍA VOY A CONOCERLO!!!!!!

No hay comentarios.: