18.4.07

What can I say?

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner.
Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in, the city of angels... lonely as I am, together we cry.
I drive on her streets 'cause she's my companion, I walk through her hills' cause she knows who I am. She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy.
I never worry (now that is a lie).

I don't ever want to feel like I did that day.
Take me to the place I love... take me all the way...
It's hard to believe that there's nobody out there. It's hard to believe that I'm all alone. At least I have her love, the city she loves me. Lonely as I am, together we cry.

Under the bridge downtown is where I drew some blood.
Under the bridge downtown I could not get enough... under the bridge downtown forgot about my love.

Under the bridge downtown I gave my life away.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

es una cancion o lo escribiste vos?

Silvia dijo...

Under the bridge - Red Hot Chilli Peppers.