10.8.07

I'll only have music forever.
I belong to her, she told me once.

The only thing I can do when I'm desperate and distressed
is sing,
sing like a goldfinch who's been trapped in a cage...

When my ovaries are losing all their eggs,
to save them... I sing.

When I loose each opportunity to love and don't know how to bring it back, I sing!

When I need to find heaven, I find it: I sing.

Here's for you, these notes compare to your shape...
I sing, I sing, I sing!!!!

And nobody silences my song of love,
cause I feel deep inside that love listens to the rear melody.

And I'll sing forever, and my seeds will hear me,
they'll recognize my voice...

And whenever the eco is launched into the air,
something tells me that everything is gonna be okay...

I sing, I sing, I sing...

I'll sing, I'll sing, I'll sing!

I'll rise my voice, straighten my chest,
expand my lungs... and do what God created me for.

I'll sing till I die,
till someone hears my voice,
till the world collapses,
till there's peace on earth or till there's no hope,

I'll sing till something happens
or till the silence takes it all...

And it will be okay.

I'll keep on fighting, till the end of times. I could pick back up whenever I feel. And it's no sacrifice. The city she loves me. It's a wonderful world. Why can't we give love, give love, give love? And the world will live as one... You consider me the young apprentice. Let your body move to the music... Its a long hard fight, but I'll always live for tomorrow, I'll look back on myself and say I did it for love -Yes- I did it for love. (For love.) I did it for love...

Home is where the heart is, sweet to surrender to you only, I send my love to you.

To you only. To you only... .........................

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

el final es de erasure, vero?

te quiero.

I'll sing along...........
I am singing right now dear...........

Thiago. dijo...

Debería bajarla, estoy re colgado, escuchando a Gregorian, pero colgado en serio, no duermo hace días...