31.7.07

BISECTRIZ -Hand In My Pocket

THIS IS ME AND I FEEL IT COMING.

I'm high but I'm grounded.
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed...
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby.

everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine.
I've got one hand in my pocket,
I feel drunk but I'm sober.
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah.
I care but I'm worthless.
I'm here but I'm really gone.
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby!

What it all comes down to?
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet:
I've got one hand in my pocket,
And the other one is giving the peace sign.

I'm free but I'm focused,
I'm green but I'm wise.
I'm sad but I'm laughing,
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit!
I'm sick but I'm pretty, baby.

And what it all boils down to?
Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet:
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is playing the piano...

What it all comes down to, my friends?

Is that everything's just fine, fine, fine.

I've got one hand in my pocket;
And the other one is hailing a taxicab.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

bisectriz? que tiene que ver la matematica con esto...?

sin duda, una de mis lyrics preferidas de la morisette (la otra es ironic... life has a funny way...)

hay tantas cosas que pudieron haber sido y no fueron. hay tantas que podrian ser de otra manera y no lo son. sirve de algo preguntarse porque?

what it all comes down to?

me encanta hablar por vos con telefono. bueno... al reves! hoy me salieron mal hasta las preposiciones...

besos
mariner
PS: el otro dia encontre mariner en wikipedia... me pega, no? aunque yo me lo puse por el sputnik.