9.6.07

Take that look of worry. I'm an ordinary man. They don't tell me nothing, So I find out what I can...
There's a fire that's been burning, right outside my door. I can't see but I feel it, and it helps to keep me warm. So I, I don't mind. No I, I don't mind.

Seems so long I've been waiting, still don't know what for. There's no point escaping, I don't worry anymore.
I can't come out to find you, I don't like to go outside! They can't turn off my feelings, like they're turning off a light! But I, I... don't mind. No I, I don't mind!
So take, take me home: Cos' I don't remember.
Take, take me home: Cos' I don't remember...
Take, take me home, oh Lord

Cos' I've been a prisoner all my life, and I can say to you

Take that look of worry, mine's an ordinary life. Working when it's daylight, and sleeping when it's night. I've got no far horizons, I don't wish upon a star. They don't think that I listen, Oh but I know who they are! And I, I don't mind, no I, I don't mind.

So take, take me home; Cos' I don't remember!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Por donde andas, bloggera sparita? ;-)
hace tiempo que no leemos nada por aqui. yo tampoco estuve pasando... esperaba, despues di questa mia assenza, trovarmi con qualcosa. ;-)

yo mientras tanto, tomo cafè y escuho scott joplin. buen dia!

Thiago. dijo...

I miss u.

:(

Anónimo dijo...

SILVIA vaga actualiza tu blog!!! me meto siempre para saber tus nuevas andanzas y hace mil que no posteas nada nuevo!! VODKA Y A LIMARRR! PILASSS! jaja
besote!!

Anónimo dijo...

que hacès, loca?
estas de vacaciones? ;-)

no ves que te extraniamos?

extraniar, volverse extranio, o sea no conocido, por su ausencia, lo extraniaron por su ausencia (ah, no, eso era brillar por su...)
extraniarse, extraniar-se, yo me extranio: puede querer decir "aislarse", me extraniò= me sorprendio, me sorprende...
me extranio a mi mismo, hace mucho que no me veo; me extranio, me mimo, mi mama me mima...

deliremos, juntos deliremos...

ves lo que provoca tu ausencia? :-)