7.1.09



I'm so tired... I am.
I haven't slept a wink. I have, some.
But, anyway.
I'm so tired... That's it.
my mind is on the blink.
Certainly. Most of the day.
I wonder should I get up
and fix myself a drink. Drinking,
the last thing missing in my life.
No, no, no. No, no, no.
I'm so tired,
I don't know what to do. Exactly.
Wander around... damn it!
I'm so tired!!
My mind is set on you. Sometimes.
Most of the time I'm depressed.
I wonder should I call you, Holly s...!
Never EVER would do that.
but I know what you'd do...
So pedantic.
You'd say,
I'm putting you on Yes, probably...
but it's no joke:
it's doing me harm,
...even if I despise you at the same time.
You know I can't sleep!
Insomnia and thinking of your body.
I can't stop my brain!
...that's one of the biggest problems.
You know it's three weeks! ...more than that.
I'm going insane!!
No comments.
You know
I'd give you everything I've got
for a little peace of mind!!
I'm so tired...
I'm feeling so upset. Indeed.
Although I'm so tired,
I'll have another cigarette. Don't smoke, thank you.
I rather prefer not to eat and starve to death.
And curse Sir Walter Raleigh,
he was such a stupid git!
................What a coincidence.................

No hay comentarios.: