23.10.07

Right into the Eye of the Tiger


(Risin' up, back on the street)
did my time, took my chances.
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet,
Just a man and his will to survive.
So many times, it happens too fast,
I change my passion for glory.
Can't lose my grip on the dreams of the past,
I must fight just to keep them alive.
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight,
risin' up to the challenge of my rival,
and the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night,
and he's watchin' us all in the eye..! of the tiger.
Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'til I take to the street
For I kill with the skill to survive.
Risin' up, straight to the top
Have the guts, got the glory.
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive.




(The eye of the tiger).

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

La forza di questa canzone è intramontabile... Fa parte della mia collana "My Happy Music".

Mi sei mancata!