4.2.08

Check the meaning...

It’s like we live two dreams,
one in front of the other.
Then you are a man
and I’m just me,
the one I’ve always been
-‘cause I can be no other-.
I see you and I see my future.
I see continuity as I always dreamt of it.
You are a strong, powerful feeling.

Can you hear what I'm saying?

Got my mind meditating on love, love...
Feel what I'm saying
Got my mind meditating on love, love...

Can you hear what I’m saying..?
I sometimes feel we collapse into each other,
but we never know it at all.
Are you a feeling or are you for real?
How long can I be waiting?
What do I wait for when we dance?
What do I wait for when we kiss?

Check the meaning, I guess it is.
Check the meaning and be free.


PD: You hardly imagine how happy you made me with this song.


No hay comentarios.: