17.2.08

I'm slightly mad. (and there you have it).

This is a tricky situation. I've only got myself to blame.

Your smile speaks books to me.

I read many books in my childhood, indeed. Maybe they got transferred to my smile.

What do you want from me?
What do you look for when you look at me?

Hys te ria
(His) te ria.

Oh, yes. I'm the great pretender.
My need is such, I pretend too much.
But to my real shame, you left me to dream all alone.
I'm wearing my heart like a clown.

Pretending that you're...

[YOU, the one who broke me in two, the one for whom I still do many things, the one for whom I lie, I hide, I feel and I'm patient... the one that went away with my heart one day and never came back -'cause it's not the one I see today, the one I touch, the one I kiss]

still around.

Why should I follow?

You do something to me, and you know it.
And you take advantage from it, sick son of a bitch.

Christ, give me a choice!! I don't believe in Peter Pan, Frankestein and Superman.
Just give me body language. Don't talk, don't talk, don't talk, don't talk!!!
You are not made to talk. Snake tongue. You hurt and flatter me at the same time. Always.
You say I have the heat that you don't have, but I feel a slut in your words. Can it be possible?

-I'm not special for you. I'm just a brain -you say.
-You know you were special in those days.
-You're only flattered by my brains.
-As you're flattered by my body.
-... I'm just one of your many boys-toys.
-Can you tell me it is different for you?
-I do adore you.
-But you treat me bad.
-I've been trying to make it up to you.
"Oh come on! Don't give me that shit. You don't know what to make something up to somebody is".

To be honest, you haven't got a clue.

Anyway, my heart's a stone. I don't really care about what you think, even if I wouldn't have the guts to hurt you.
My heart's a stone with everyone today. I don't think I feel anything anymore, but it is better this way.

I'm riding only three wheels these days, but my dear, how about you...?

I don't have no time for no monkey business.
Got to be some good times ahead..................

No hay comentarios.: