8.11.07

I... recommend gettin' on your trousers to go and see a movie by yourself... I certainly do.
I recommend gettin' out of them at 1am after having taken a little promenade around the city, with a black leather jacket and pink bubble gum in your pocket.
I recommend breathin' slowly while you listen everything about that "it's too late to change events, it's time to face the consequence, for delivering the proof" (in the Policy Of Truth).
I recommend not lookin' up at the guys that don't understand what you're doing at that time of the morning in the bus stop goin' home.
I recommend remembering George Clooney's face at the end of the movie, his job well done, the Taurus personality -born May 6th- and the magnificence of an artistic footage.
I recommend sittin' on a cafe writing nonsense, words, "parole, parole, parole", as Mina would say; and feeling highly satisfied at oneself, selfishly, refreshingly, astonishingly, proudly, inmensely, beautifully glad on our effort to become what we are, what we conquered, what we will be.
The key to our future, the back on our past.
Our heart in the present, nothin' left, nothin' more.

-Rain inspires me, I should say...-

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I totally agree, my dear...

Nunca me voy a olvidar de la primera vez que fui al cine sola y porque si: fui a ver "Ransom" con Mel Gibson. En el patio Bulrich, salia del Park Hyatt, donde trabajaba en aquella epoca.

si, es lindo tomarse el tiempo de ser lo que uno quiere ser consigo mismo y disfrutarlo. totally agree.