29.11.07

Something is changing inside. I'm alone, for the first time in years. I feel new. I feel that this new temper alternates with my usual needs of tenderness and caresses. Some part of me I kissed of, some hunger... Is this true? Will it last? Anyway... I feel everything's okay. The pieces of my personality are perfectly embeding into this new life. I feel sure, reassured. I may fall into fear and loneliness once in a while, but then I get into myself quite quickly, and I feel allright. It's allright "if the music plays forever....." Somehow, that Sabrina piano is coming back to me: it says 'time to fly!', it says my wings will spread from one moment to another, and I shall be prepared! I'm about to fly! (even if I don't know where) But I know it. I just KNOW. Don't ask me how, don't ask where... Somewhere I'm travelling alone. And it's fun, and it's free. It's the sun, it's the sea.
It's the birds, it's the green, it's the smell of my joie de vivre.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I love you dear!